If you don’t choose the beer you drink someone in the advertising industry will choose it for you. Diversity is one of life’s most wonderful things. Imagine a world without contrast – a place of sameness and uniformity. It’s only human to seek to change things, and, once changed to compare them to way they were. Sometimes we progress (who can remember life before computers?) … sometimes we regress. Sadly we went backwards for a long time in brewing… but CAMRA BC, dedicated craft brewers and festivals like the GCBF are turning things around. By supporting the natural beer industry you’re guaranteeing that the choice to drink good beer will be an easy one – for years to come.
- Back to the Future, Back to Basics
- Presidential Farewell – And the Future
- CAMRA BC AGM 2017 and Call for Nominations
- Presidential Update #4
- 2016 Presidential Update #3
- 2016 Presidential Update #2
- Government Markup Changes, CAMRA UK, and BC Provincial Meetings
- CAMRA BC – South Fraser: Relaunch, Minutes, and new Executive Team.
- CAMRA South Fraser AGM Information
- Advocacy Now: Vancouver Liquor Policy, Supporting Silver Valley, and more