- Back to the Future, Back to Basics
- Presidential Farewell – And the Future
- CAMRA BC AGM 2017 and Call for Nominations
- Presidential Update #4
- 2016 Presidential Update #3
- 2016 Presidential Update #2
- Government Markup Changes, CAMRA UK, and BC Provincial Meetings
- CAMRA BC – South Fraser: Relaunch, Minutes, and new Executive Team.
- CAMRA South Fraser AGM Information
- Advocacy Now: Vancouver Liquor Policy, Supporting Silver Valley, and more
The September/October 2013 edition of What’s Brewing is now available!
This entry was posted in What's Brewing. Bookmark the permalink.
2 Responses to The September/October 2013 edition of What’s Brewing is now available!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I used to enjoy reading your newsletter in the printed paper edition but am not interested in trying to read it on a computer, so please remove me from your mailing list for the virtual editions of What’s Brewing. If you cannot mail me a paper edition then just cancel my membership in CAMRA BC.
I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with how What’s Brewing is now being distributed. As printing and distribution costs had more than doubled over the years, we had to re-evaluate how we were getting the newsletter to the membership.
Besides having a cost benefit, the electronic version of the PDF allowed us to put more content in as we are no longer limited to multiples of four for the pages.
Many members print the newsletter off when they receive the link to enjoy the printed version as they did before. Maybe you can try that.