- Back to the Future, Back to Basics
- Presidential Farewell – And the Future
- CAMRA BC AGM 2017 and Call for Nominations
- Presidential Update #4
- 2016 Presidential Update #3
- 2016 Presidential Update #2
- Government Markup Changes, CAMRA UK, and BC Provincial Meetings
- CAMRA BC – South Fraser: Relaunch, Minutes, and new Executive Team.
- CAMRA South Fraser AGM Information
- Advocacy Now: Vancouver Liquor Policy, Supporting Silver Valley, and more
Category Archives: Beer in BC
Do your co-workers slowly drift towards the door when you start to speak, dreamily, of those marvelous cask beers at the GCBF? Don’t you wish you could introduce them to the joys of the freshest possible ale, the pinnacle of … Continue reading
Harry Maynard, Harry Walther, Peter Henning Peters, John Leahy, Henry Smith Fairall, Thomas Watson Carter, Joseph Loewen, Charles Gowen, Ludwig Erb. Any of these names sound familiar? If you drink craft beer in Victoria or anywhere in British Columbia you … Continue reading
Many thanks to Past CAMRA BC President and current Director at Large, Phil Atkinson for all of his hard work in getting this proclamation in place.